If you’re interested in volunteering and/or want to find out more, come and join us on this free all day course to learn more about:
- The benefits of volunteering
- The role and responsibilities of being a volunteer
- How volunteering can improve your skills and offer relevant experience. . . and much, much more!
This course aimed at:
- Those who are over 19 years of age
- Unwaged or low-waged
- Those looking to use the course to increase their prospects of employment, volunteering or to restart their learning.
Date and time
Mon, 6 November 2023
09:30 – 13:30
1-2 Jewry Lane, Canterbury, England, CT1 2NP
Courses are funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency.